MW MUSIC & WINE MARKETING
PAIRING BUSINESS WITH PASSION
MW’s extensive music business experience combined with a deep passion for wine inspired the pairing of these two industries in order to leverage marketing, promotions, and sales for one another.
MW is a service company that:
- Provides a bridge for connecting the music and wine industries
- Represents “tastemaker” music for licensing in film, television, advertising, and for booking live performances at wineries, private, and corporate events.
- Emphasizes the pairing of musician and winemaker by showcasing those musicians who have their own wines and winemakers who also make music (e.g. John Legend, Dave Matthews, Zac Brown, Santana, Les Claypool, Karl Wente, and many more).
- Features the pairings of musicians and winemakers at exclusive MW Experiences, that take place at unique & exclusive locations, and include tastings of musicians' wines, food pairings and live music performances.
- Uses the MW Experiences, social media and a wide-reaching industry contact list, as tools to get the word out that the musicians' wines are genuinely good (even award winning). In addition, MW strives to make people aware that the winemaking process is a true passion for these musicians. Just as the process of crafting music is for them, the results are a quality product that wine lovers will enjoy & appreciate, just as much as any other great wine made by traditional winemakers.
MW brings over 20 years of experience in the music business from varying aspects:
- Music Licensing: Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) & Secret Road – Represented catalogs of songs from musicians of all genres and licensed the music to countless Films, TV shows and Ad Campaigns - Click to view MW Licensing Ad Reels
- Artist Relations & Marketing / Artist Management: Line 6 & Secret Road – Worked with a wide variety of high-profile artists (e.g. Coldplay, Radiohead, Maroon 5, Keane, No Doubt, U2, Sarah McLaughlan, Muse, INXS, Rush, Ozomatli, Gypsy Kings, Duran Duran, Psychedelic Furs, Ingrid Michaelson)
- Music Supervision: Fermata Music - Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds, Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalo, See Spot Run, Urbania, The Girl Next Door (documentary)
- Record Labels: Virgin Records (Royalties) - Capitol Records (Video Production) - UMe (Director, Film & TV Licensing)
MW also brings additional professional experience in Production and Event Planning (Marquis Events), along with a vast knowledge of wine and an abundance of relationships with wineries & wine professionals.
We look forward to working with you.